Financial Advisor/ Financial Sales in Stratford, CT (Oxford,CT)
** Must be eligible to work in the United States permanently. Sponsorship for an employment visa will not be provided**
Are you a leader?
We are currently recruiting to grow our team of Financial Advisors and Financial Sales Professionals in Fairfield County. PARTNER WITH US AND SEE YOUR CAREER GROW!
Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself managing your clients and their expectations complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner. We are looking for motivated self starters who would like to:
- Manage their own flexible work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Build their career with significant income potential. Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal goals.Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their achievements. Define their career path as an agent and have the opportunity for management.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Previous Insurance industry experience not required.
- Financial industry experience a plus!
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Relationship building and networking abilities.
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed not required (company will pay for sponsorship)
- FINRA Series 6, Series 7, Series 63 a plus (paid sponsorship available after employment)
- Personal Transportation will be required for this position.
Here s what you ll do as a Financial Advisor:
- Build relationships with clients beyond a transactional basis.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our wide array of products and services.
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients.
Training - NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the financial services industry
- Insurance401(k) plan and Pension Plan
- Reimbursement for courses taken on industry designations
Career Advancement - After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing or training
Constant Support - During and after the initial formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your managers and peers in your office and personnel from the company to help you succeed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Financial Advisers offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency.
Associated topics: certified, consulting, financial services, fund, practice, public, senior, senior accountant, senior consultant, tax