Human Resources Assistant
Our client is currently seeking a well-organized professional with high attention to detail to join their Human Resources team.
This position is an immediate need with an organization one can grow with. Please email your resume to for immediate consideration.
* Randstad offers benefit options from week one!
* Working environment is easily accessible and offers a family-oriented feel!
* Position WILL become permanent for the right match
Ideal candidates will have minimum 2 years of administrative and HR experience. The Human Resource Representative will support in the areas of recruiting, workers compensation, unemployment, and benefits. All candidates must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Screen and source candidates through postings, job fairs, and built relationships with colleges.
* Create, prepare, and maintain all benefit and orientation packages.
* Make offers, produce offer letters, and compete new hire paperwork.
* Run full background checks including references, employment/education verifications, State criminal, DMV and DCF.
* Coordinate Benefit administration to include new hire roles on time, reviewing bills for accuracy and assisting employees with any issues.
* Coordinate arrangements for all in-house training programs and prepare training packets/brochures for presentations.
Working hours: 8-5
* Bachelor degree is required
* Minimum of 2 years administrative and HR experience may be substituted for the degree
* Strong written and verbal skills a must
* Must be familiar with Excel, Microsoft Office, HRIS and business-related software.
* Must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.