Grocery Team Leader
- Lead a team that delivers superior freshness and fast, fun and friendly service to our guests
- Ensure fully-stocked shelves by ordering food items as needed
- Keep the sales floor clean, safe and inviting
- Use sampling and suggestive selling to delight guests, promote products and increase sales
- Set merchandise displays on-time, with accuracy
- Prepare menu items correctly by following recipes and special instructions
- Hire, supervise and train team members to achieve sales, service and presentation goals
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food Handlers License - must pass required certification test to complete learning period
- Cheerful and helpful guest service skills
- Friendly and upbeat attitude
- Ability to read instructions and reports, then enter information into computer
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and development
- And other benefits
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that's always moving forward to what's next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that's always moving forward to what's next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. Target Corporation serves guests at more than 1,800 stores throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.