Multi-billion dollar organization looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join this ever-growing company in White Plains, NY. The ideal Payroll Specialist will be able to manage full-cycle payroll processes, benefit administration and day to day employee relations.
- Process payroll for 300+ employees.
- Perform internal audits of payroll documents and reports.
- Union reporting of pension, annuity, welfare benefits and union dues.
- Be a liaison between the accounting and human resources department with necessary reporting.
- Ability to respond and resolve payroll and benefit audit questions and discrepancies
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, HR or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- C.P.P highly preferred
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.