We are looking for a bright, motivated and intellectually curious Marketing Analyst to work with the Brand Marketing and Communications teams. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills with a talent for problem solving. We are looking for someone who can look at business performance and consumer data and surface actionable insights, trends and ideas.
- Under guidance of Senior Brand Manager, own and oversee all aspects of Brand and Communications analytics and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing competitive, creative and business performance to inform Brand Marketing strategy and advertising.
- Collaborate closely with Communications team to analyze customer data and identify insights that can be used to inform communications content and strategy.
- Own and oversee all aspects of budgeting including department-wide budget and invoicing, quarterly planning and all residual tracking.
- Own creation and maintenance of ongoing performance reports, analyses and data feeds.
- Serve as point person on all Brand Marketing data requests and partner cross-functionally with Digital Marketing Analytics and FP&A teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience working in a data-driven marketing role.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy, motivation and desire to do great work.
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office, Tableau and database query languages such as SQL.
- Success turning data into recommendations that improve marketing and business results.