Valet Parking Attendant
Valet Park of America is looking for valet attendants to work at the Turning Stone Casino.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, communicates well, and has a background in providing only the best customer service.
We are seeking both full time and part time staff for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts.Applicants with a background in customer service, hospitality, retail, transportation, and security often make a good fit for this position. We can accommodate day and night shift hours and are flexible with schedules where possible.
Applicants with a background in customer service, hospitality, retail, transportation, and security often make a good fit for this position.
We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and encourage you to apply!
Minimum Requirements: – All Valet Attendants are required to:
* Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have your own transportation (driving experience)
* Have experience working in customer service
* Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
* Must have either a High School Diploma or GED
* License(s) required – The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This license must have been held for at least one year prior to applying.
* A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
* Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Work environment – Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
Please apply online at www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment