Front End Developer
Priceline.com, the leading online destination for smart travelers, is seeking an intelligent, motivated full-time front end developer to join our growing team. Our creative, flexible company culture merges the agility of a start-up with the stability of an established, international public company.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating well-architected solutions; well-versed in the latest web technologies, such as SASS, node.js, AngularJS, and NoSQL; comfortable with distributed version control; and fluent in current best practices for responsive and accessible design.
Our agile development process centers around A/B testing incremental changes and empowering our technologists to suggest best practices. We understand the dynamic nature of front-end technology, and we support our developers’ efforts to stay on the leading edge by attending meet-ups, going to conferences, and educating one another through code reviews and presentations.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be working in a small, tight-knit team, supporting our high-traffic Hotel, Airline, Rental Car and Vacation Package businesses, building applications that deliver real value to our customers.
Your Skills Include:
* REST-ful API design; Spring framework a plus
* CSS (SASS/Compass a plus)
* A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross functional team
* Familiarity with agile techniques
* Great communication skills
* Familiar with web server-side technologies, such as JSP, PHP, Ruby or Python
* Previous startup experience
* A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
Associate Front End Engineer: 1-2 years’ experience or equivalent proficiency with the skills outlined above
Front End Engineer: 3-5 years’ experience or equivalent proficiency with the skills outlined above
Senior Front End Engineer: 5+ years’ experience or equivalent proficiency with the skills outlined above