Become the newest member of our fast growing team at Rosemary Hallgarten, Inc. with the opportunity to continue to drive this exciting small luxury rug and textile business forward in 11 markets nationally and two internationally (London and Paris). You must be a motivated and bright Sales Professional who is able to be a Jack (or Jill) of all trades and can combine showroom sales management, direct sales and customer service.
You will be based in our Fairfield, CT showroom and travel approximately 20 - 30% of the time.
- Work with CEO to create and implement national sales plan.
- Ensure successful achievement of company's monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals across all channels.
- Build on existing database of direct client leads and sales, particularly in Connecticut, and develop further in other markets.
- Act as primary liaison with our network of to-the-trade showrooms.
- Coordinate with inside sales team to keep account activities, sales orders, samples, CFA's, and product literature current.
- Responsible for all quote generation and follow up.
- Input new orders into custom database.
- Communicate client changes/modifications on orders to appropriate people within the team.
- Assist in the training of Sales Support staff.
- Entertain and network with clients and potential clients
- Act as brand ambassador for company
- Other responsibilities as assigned
At a minimum you will possess the following qualities:
- College degree and minimum of 2-years of working experience in design, textiles or luxury goods industry
- Dynamic and effective presentation skills
- Strong detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High level of ownership and accountability and the ability to remain focused while managing competing projects and priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to implement CRM program and with good excel skills
Rosemary Hallgarten, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.