Clean Energy Sales Agent
Position: Part-time Field Sales Agent
Location: Westchester, NY
Compensation: Paid Training, Excellent & Unlimited Commissions, Additional Bonuses, Regular Employment, and Growth Potential
Time: Flexible Hours, 15-30 hours per week
Green Mountain Energy Company, the nation’s longest serving renewable energy retailer, searches for ambitious part-time sales agents to help sell 100% Pollution Free electricity to residential customers at special events and our established retail partners. New Yorkers can choose how and where their power is made by selecting a supplier, yet remain a customer of their existing electric utility. With Green Mountain Energy, a mission driven energy service company, you will not just sell Pollution Free electricity- you will educate people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for its growth.
This job involves tabling at storefronts, festivals, trade shows, concerts, and sporting events.
Applications will be reviewed immediately upon receipt.
• Arrive at selling locations in your area as scheduled with provided sales materials.
• Set up a table inside or outside a retail store or event for 4 to 8 hours on scheduled work days.
• Accurately and positively inform prospects about the opportunity to choose Pollution-Free Electricity℠ through their existing electric utility bill.
• Sign up prospects who show interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Professional, customer-focused candidates who enjoy interacting with people.
• Outreach, sales, marketing, or customer service experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Weekend availability preferred.
We are seeking local candidates who have a stable work history, a great attitude, and care about our planet!
If you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your resume.
For general information about Green Mountain Energy Company, visit our website at http://www.greenmountain.com/.
Green Mountain Energy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.