Senior Sales Manager - New York
Discover unlimited Sales potential delivering unmatched vacation experiences.
Discerning travelers like the 245,000+ Club Members of Hilton Grand Vacations understand a simple truth\\: there's a better way to find everything you're seeking in a premier vacation experience. Not surprisingly, our employees have discovered the same when it comes to careers that offer the ultimate package of challenge, opportunity and rewards.
Hilton Grand Vacations, among the world's preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brands, and the career destination for hospitality's best of the best currently seeks a\\:
Senior Sales Manager New York City
Sophisticated. Bustling. Uniquely full of life and possibilities. There's no place on Earth like New York, and no place better to grow your career than with Hilton Grand Vacations. Imagine it\\: working in one of the world's great cities, strengthening one of the world's great brands. If you can make it here, your skills can take you everywhere!
In this role, you will be responsible for staffing, supervising and directing a team of Sales Executives and TO/Closers, with duties that include\\:
- Generating maximum sales, while maintaining or exceeding net volume targets
- Managing sales floor activities and scheduling TOs to ensure proper coverage at all times
- Coaching the sales line; modeling and reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices, behaviors and results
- Implementing on-going Sales and motivational training for all Sales Executives, and providing assistance as a Closer as needed
- Conducting daily/weekly/monthly coaching and counseling, as well as timely, constructive, written performance evaluations for TOs and Sales Executives
- Assuring that all new worksheets are completed, and that all line rules are understood, adhered to and followed consistently and fairly; ensuring corrective actions are taken as needed
The seasoned individual we seek must\\:
- Be able to recruit, train, coach and counsel all Sales Executives to maximize potential
- Partner effectively with Sales Management and Human Resources
- Maintain a professional image that upholds the HGV standards of integrity, quality and service to customers
- High School Diploma (relevant Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 5 years of Sales and 3 years of Management experience in a branded timeshare/Vacation Ownership environment
- Strong business acumen and work ethic
- Developed communication skills
- High energy level and ability to inspire, influence, and lead a team
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Your ideal career destination awaits. Start your rewarding journey with Hilton Grand Vacations now.
Give Your Best. Expect Ours in Return
A career with Hilton Grand Vacations comes with all the benefits you would imagine from a global leader, including\\: competitive starting salary, Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits based on eligibility, 401(k) and Employee Assistance Programs, and Team Member and family discounts on room rates and other Hilton products and services.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor