Remote: Facets Configuration Consultant
Position: Facets Configuration Consultant
Duration: 7months +
- The Facets Configuration Consultant is responsible for the configuration development and oversight for Facets related upgrades enhancements and new application development that is under the direction of the Facets Business Support Team. Works as a liaison to the project team IT and Account Operations to communicate configuration needs and requirements.
- Develops documents executes and monitors the configuration plans for multiple simultaneous projects related to Facets. Provides support and guidance to the project teams and manages their workload to ensure effective and efficient business outcomes.
- Key member of Facets Business Support Team that identifies business value and cost savings to the organization through Facets upgrades and enhancements.
- Primary point-of-contact for business technology and vendors as it relates to configuration for Facets related projects driven by the Facets Business Support Team. Provides guidance to the Facets Business Support Team on the necessary configuration changes for enhancements the team will be delivering.
- Provides tasks identifies risks and gaps that may exist today and provides solutions. Minimizes system errors and pended claims through effective research analysis solution development configuration testing communications and documentation of reactive and proactive corrective actions. Proactively conducts audits to confirm accuracy of set up and data loads.
- Oversees processes related to specific business areas with appropriate business area SME to review concepts and configuration requests for optimal solutions delivery. Develops and communicates documentation for system features and requirements as per defined procedures.
- Recommends appropriate and timely actions to ensure that production areas have the most current and concise system processing procedures. Coordinates tasks and resources across multiple simultaneous projects. Leads development and execution of configuration plan including estimates.
- Builds develops and grows any relationships vital to the success of the project. Coaches mentors and motivates project team members and contractors and influences them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work. Manages testing team assigned to the project. Drives efficiency of configuration process for Facets related projects and upgrades from one project to the next.
Knowledge and Skills (Indicate preferred or required):
- Advanced proficiency in Facets configuration. Fundamental knowledge of health insurance operations claims processing customer service Exchange requirements. Excellent communication skills verbal written listening and facilitating.
- Experience working with external vendors. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and to communicate difficult messages with grace.
- High energy and able to project enthusiasm. Ability to coordinate internal resources in a Matrix environment to accomplish project objectives. Strong sense of ownership with the ability to take control of difficult situations. Strong influencing skills.
- Leadership organizational skills and attention to detail. Resource management experience. Demonstrated change management and change catalyst competencies. Ability to identify patters within quantitative data draw conclusions and recommend solutions and approaches.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work deadlines. Exudes high degree of business maturity and personal accountability.
- Required Education:Bachelors Degree (N/A)
- Master's Degree preferred. Minimum seven (7) years of professional experience to include at least three (3) years in a Facets benefit configuration role. Demonstrated experience managing multiple mid-size projects or smaller projects simultaneously. Occasional travel time required - less than 25%.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Responsible for business and technical support of system configuration within the Corporate Claims department. Duties include troubleshooting and fixing system configuration errors, performing investigations and root cause analysis of trouble tickets.