Nurse Practitioner NP: Health Risk Assessments: FLEXIBLE
Nurse Practitioner: Flexible Schedule and Excellent Source for Supplemental Income! NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
Perform Health Risk Assessments (HRAs)on patients in their homes.
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Part time and Flexible: Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled 7 days a week)
- Fixed Payment per in-home screening, travel reimbursement, no show fee
- Each screening takes 45 minutes on average and there is no prescribing
- Malpractice Coverage, training, scheduling and EMR system provided
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner state license
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing screen
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, arnp, arnp c, assessments, bsn, clinic, cnm, rnp, spanish