Nurse Practitioner NP Health Risk Assessments: $130 per visit
Nurse Practitioner: Flexible Schedule and Excellent Source for Supplemental Income!
Perform Health Risk Assessments (HRAs)on patients in their homes.
FNP, ANP & GNP wit h 1 year experience
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Part time and Flexible: Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled 7 days a week)
- Fixed Payment per in-home screening $130
- Each screening takes 45 min.-1hr. on average and there is no prescribing
- Malpractice Coverage, paid training, scheduling and EMR system provided
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner state license
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing screen
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, associate, board, cardiology, care nurse, clinical nurse, cns, family medicine, family nurse practioner, specialis