Account Services Technician - Business Machines
PDS Tech is seeking an Account Services Technician for an open position in Jamaica, NY.
The Account Services Technician ensures the customer's equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance by monitoring device performance and making adjustments as required.
- Perform routine services to client site users.
- Check operation of equipment, clean, adjust as required to ensure optimal print quality.
- Replace supplies such as paper and toner.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all maintenance, productivity, and supply inventories of assigned equipment.
- Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
- Download & install printer drivers for end-users of network connected products.
- Customer inventory reporting and site inventory audits.
- Customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge.
- Perform equipment asset tracking.
- Perform the full range of maintenance on assigned products; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal, retrofit, preventative maintenance activities, and customer call assistance.
- Diagnose and repair using product manuals, AC-DC multi-meter, and fault codes.
- Manage the inventory of assigned parts, tools and any other assets provided.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronics required.
- Functional knowledge and application of a multi -meter.
- A certificate or diploma from a vocational program , technical school, or college in the field of either: electronics, electrical / mechanical repair, or similar field.
- Responsible for providing reliable transportation to service calls, which must provide enough space to allow for the transport of assigned parts inventory.
- You must successfully pass a baseline assessment of competencies with electrical, mechanical, measurement, computer, and essential tools used.
- The position requires the ability to lift and /or move thirty (30) pounds.
- Have a clean and groomed appearance. This is typically for men, button up or golf shirt with collar, dress slacks, dress shoes or street shoes that can be polished.
- For women, button up blouse with collar and appropriate neckline, dress slacks, dress shoes or street shoes that can be polished.
For consideration please call Jeff Marcakis at or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resum??]
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests. PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including: - Health insurance - Paid holidays - Weekly payroll - Immediate 401(k) eligibility - Completion Bonuses - Training ** Please note that availability of benefits may vary by position PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, go to - $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$ We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses! Contact a recruiter for details. To find a recruiter near you, check out our Branch Locator -