Chiller Technician (Direct Hire)
$30-40/hour based on experience
- Comprehensive facility solutions company, servicing indoor and outdoor environments
- Helps create environments of every possibly size and scale
- Helps facilities manage their energy consumption and waste output, to install the latest and most energy efficient systems on the market
- Professional HVAC services, building automation systems, fire/security projects, capital projects and much more
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Standard benefits package
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Company uniforms
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Chiller Technician
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, site surveys, modifications, and repairs to air cooled and centrifugal chillers.
- Perform maintenance/service at customer locations on air-cooled and centrifugal chillers.
- Interpret mechanical drawings, plans, and sequence of operations.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system.
- Determine parts for field repairs.
- Document work performed by completing necessary paperwork on each job to include: daily time entry, progression and maintains files.
- Inventory parts, materials and labor per job.
- Direct company representative to the customer.
- Perform preventive maintenance, modifications and repairs as outlined contractually or at the customer's request.
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Chiller Technician
- An Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two-year college, military training or technical school preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial application field experience and or a combination of education and experience
- Experience with air cooled and centrifugal chillers required