Part-time Billing Assistant
Part-time Billing Assistant needed for administrative support at one of the world's largest pet transport companies serving the needs of executives.
This part-time billing assistant will be located in our Darien, CT office with a schedule of approximately 10 hours weekly with the potential for those hours to increase in the summer months. We are able to flex the schedule to a person's availability, however, it should be a set schedule each week and hours must occur during the business day of 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Paying bills for the company and for the CEO
* Analyzing charges on credit cards to determine accuracy and to identify appropriate categories of expense
* Recording transactions into QuickBooks and other record-keeping tasks
* Running related reports
* Depositing checks
* Reliable, trustworthy and highly organized individual with some prior billing-related experience preferred
* Knowledge of QuickBooks and proficiency in Excel helpful
* Strong attention to detail and analytical skills required
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
* Ability to increase hours during our peak season of summer
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
We offer $15-17 per hour with an initial starting schedule of 10 hours weekly.
Please indicate BA in the subject line of your e-mail and send resumes to: email@example.com