Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro), a 100% employee-owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary engineering and construction firm located in Plainville, CT. has an immediate opening for a Field Technician in our Facility Services Division.
This position entails primarily field work with key responsibilities including:
- Working with light equipment (sawsalls, pressure washers, pumps, generators, etc.).
- Working in confined spaces, heights, and elevated noise areas.
- Working in preventative maintenance, operating and troubleshooting environmental treatment systems and other mechanical equipment used to pump, filter and treat soil, water and air.
- Performing various environmental tasks while ensuring the health and safety of you and the team.
- A High School Diploma or equivalency, or, an Associate’s degree in environmental science, geology, science, engineering or related fields. Several years’ related experience is a plus.
- The preferred candidate will have health and safety training (40-hour Hazwoper and Confined Space Entry).
In addition, entry level candidates possessing an appropriate background (self-motivated, mechanically inclined, previous experience with construction, remediation, pump stations, wastewater and groundwater treatment systems or other outdoor environmental fieldwork) and eager to take advantage of an excellent opportunity to begin a career in the environmental field with one of the most highly regarded firms in the industry.
If this describes you, and you would like to be considered for a position on our team, we would like to hear from you. Apply online to Resume@Loureiro.com; by fax (860)-410-2993; or mail to: Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 100 Northwest Drive, Plainville, CT 06062. We offer a competitive salary and a well-rounded, comprehensive benefits package.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Field Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly