Financial Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service. Financial Adviser Requirements to Apply:
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
- 1+ Years experience in Financial Services industry required
- 1+ Years experience in Insurance industry required
- 1+ Years sales experience required
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
- Highly motivated
- Goal oriented
- Strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of August 11, 2015. For 61 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.
Please apply using the Jobs2Careers Quick Apply with resume to be contacted by a New York Life Recruiting Specialist.
Associated topics: certified, dealers, financial, financial services, firm, fsi, professional, property, public, senior consultant