Project Manager (IT) - Asset Management - New York - Simcorp Dimension
Project Manager with a strong Asset Management background is required to work on the upgrade of Simcorp Dimension (OMS) at a major Asset/Investment Manager in the New York.
This is working on behalf of an Asset Management Consultancy/Solution provider who are carrying out the upgrade. As the Senior Project Manager you will have a solid background of working in Financial Services, primarily Asset Management, and will have managed implementations of Asset Management Software/Systems, ideally Simcorp Dimension, or similar systems such as Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, Thinkfolio or Lantentzero. As the Programme Manager you will me managing the implantation team, insuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Excellent understanding of Asset Management business and Fund Management process from Portfolio Management, Order management and Compliance
- A strong track record of project delivery within a front/middle/Back Office environment within an Asset Manager. (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
- Experience of the full IT project life cycle, from initial requirements gathering through to implementation and ongoing support.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills, communication skills with staff at all levels up to the CEO and CTO.
- SimCorp Dimension experience is desirable, however they would consider experience or similar systems such as Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, Thinkfolio, Lantentzero, Markit EDM or other order management or portfolio management systems
- Excellent project management credentials, and ability to manage multiple workstreams