Physical Therapist for Multi-Disciplinary Wellness Practice
I represent a busy and continuously growing multi-disciplinary wellness practice, which provides services in Chiropractic, Podiatry, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Hormonal Treatment and Massage. Our practice has two locations which serve the Midtown and Downtown community. You will be hard-pressed to find another private practice with our level of commitment that still manages to create a fun and outgoing environment.
Our staff have been with us for years and this is a truly amazing place to work.
We are looking to hire an RPT or DPT who can join our Physical Therapy team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The therapist will be part of the PT team that services the patients of both the Midtown and Downtown offices.
- This PT will work closely with the Pain Management team and focus on prevention.
- Will evaluate patients
- Treats patients according to plan using codified treatment methods.
- Completes all patient documentation.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
- Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Demonstrates open and effective communication with other team members.
- Demonstrates an active involvement in continuous learning.
- Takes part in various outreach activities that the office is involved in to help get the word out on our services
- Participates in activities that promote Clinic operations and program development.
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Performance Enhancement Training
- RPT or DPT
- Experience - From new graduates and above
- Bachelor's in Physical Therapy - minimum requirement if RPT
- $83,000 - $93,000 annual salary - negotiable for the right candidate
- 100% Medical Benefits after 90 day probation
- 4 days 12:00-8:00 and 1 day 8am - 8pm (Monday - Friday)
About the Company
HEALTHCARE RECRUITING FOR PRIVATE PRACTICE
Private Practice Healthcare staffing is about more than just having the number of people you need. It's about having access to the people you want - dedicated, experienced professionals of the highest quality. No one understands this more than High End Hiring. We are committed to giving our clients the most qualified and compassionate professionals in the industry. We look beyond the resume to discover who will be the right fit for your practice that will represent you and what you stand for as a health care practitioner.