Mackey and Guasco Staffing is searching for an Executive Assistant to join our client, a well known International Consumer Products Company located near Grand Central in NYC. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for all administrative functions related to starting up this new division of the organization. DOE $80-90K + bonus + exceptional benefit plans including a very generous PTO.
- Meeting & calendar management
- Processes T&E/travel expense reports for two seasoned, International Executives
- Setting up of teleconference or video conference, ordering food, etc.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel plans
- Create reports and/or other documents
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting senior level executives
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication & organization skills
- Ability to work and embrace a diversified culture
- A personality that effectively works well with all levels of management
- Demonstrates good attitude and judgment
- Self-starter who works well with others at all levels
- Have a strong business/ financial sense
If interested, please forward your resume in a Word document to us.
Due to the high volume of ad response, NO phone calls please.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period. Please send any and all referrals to email@example.com.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.