Client Relationship Manager
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 3 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our team. The resource we are seeking will work in conjunction with Directors to maintain and develop client-business relationships. Must have a strong understanding of Company products and offerings, as well as the ability to attain knowledge of external competition. Should be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities.
- Research, identify and connect with potential partners and clients and introduce to Directors.
- Assist Business Development Associate in the creation, distribution, and follow up of services agreements, both new clients and renewals.
- Develop and manage process for follow ups with new clients 30 days after contract inception to confirm service needs are being met.
- Review and follow up on service interests submitted by way of surveys, referrals, info emails, and set up calls/meetings.
- Filter incoming prospects and identify those that are a fit, and those that are not. Refer those that are not a fit out to partners and other firms.
- Execute regularly scheduled communication to all existing clients (approximately 3-4 times annually), ensuring they are satisfied with the services and support being provided.
- Management of Partner lists and contact information.
- Partner relations, including looking for new contacts
- Management of and coordination of free webinar giveaways and other services with Partners.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Human Resources, with experience working with internal and/or external clients/customers
- Must possess a customer focused orientation
- Strong Multitasking and Time Management Skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements via this service.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly