CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – Temp to Perm
A client of ours in the medical equipment industry based in Wappingers Falls, NY is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for their growing Services group. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
This position is The Customer Support Department is a fasted paced environment that processes in excess of 20 million dollars per year in sales orders and approaches every interaction with professionalism and delivers a seamless, low effort solutions to all our contacts. delivery of an enhanced experience which supports the Company’s values.
- Professionally manage incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through Siebel and QAD.
- Provide high quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and Web support.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone through effective probing and identifying the root of the customer issue to effectively provide solutions that best resolve the issue.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Resolves issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Process incoming orders via phone and email.
- Create Activities for all inbound calls in Seibel
- Enter and update Contacts in Seibel
- Provide Web support for customer questions
- Processing of the Customer Service e-mail box; answering inquiries
- Open New Accounts; updating Customer Master notes
- Answering inquiries regarding: invoices; shipping delivery times; product availability; general part number questions; ensuring credit policies are being followed along with reviewing of POs’ for accuracy relating to company financial and contractual obligations.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail skills required.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday, starting as early as 8 am and ending as late as 8 pm, as well as rotational Saturday shifts.
- Home internet access for off-site/remote operation for Saturday shifts, and in the event of inclement weather. Monday – Friday shifts will be located onsite at the company’s office.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Experience with multiline telephones and online ticketing systems.
- Experience with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send a copy of your resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly