TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST – Temp to Perm
A client of ours in the medical equipment industry based in Wappingers Falls, NY is seeking a bi-lingual Technical Support Specialist for their growing Services group.
The position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support for the company’s products; patient simulators and related hardware/software. This includes ensuring a high-level of customer satisfaction, as well as coordinating and implementing solutions for the customer.
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, internal and external.
- Create and maintain service tickets for all customer interactions, and ensure satisfactory closure.
- Collaborate and discuss solutions internally and outside the department to coordinate most effective solution.
- Software testing as required.
- Customer Feedback reporting and escalation.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Identify emerging technical issues; collect information, test and confirm, escalate as needed, provide team(s) work around or solution.
- Two plus years’ experience in technical service. Tier 1 or 2 technical support role preferred.
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement a course of action.
- Experience working with various products and technologies (PC Hardware and Software, light pneumatics)
- Basic knowledge of computer and electronics repair and operational theory.
- Good mechanical skills to facilitate walk through of repairs over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals at all levels.
- Must be able to complete assignments as agreed upon and assure customer is completely satisfied.
- Proficiency in computer operations including but not limited to, Windows, Remote Troubleshooting Software, various CRM (Customer Relationship Management) programs.
- Must have a sense of urgency in resolving customer issues or perceived issues.
- Flexibility to work shifts anywhere from 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 or 12-8 M-F, along with a Saturday shift every 3 weeks.
- Must speak/write fluent Spanish.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send a copy of your resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V