Estates and Trusts Director/Manager
Mackey & Guasco Staffing is searching for an Estates and Trusts Director/Manager to join our client, one of the largest Consulting firms in Fairfield County. The Estates and Trusts Director/Manager will be responsible for preparing and reviewing fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, dealing with high net worth clients and providing tax compliance and tax planning. DOE: $80-$110K + comprehensive benefits.
- Attend professional development and continuing education sessions
- Prepare and review Fiduciary income tax returns
- Work with high net worth clients on tax planning
- Mentor staff and train on new laws
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or a JD
- 10+ years of experience
- Private Client experience
- Knowledge of Estate and Trust administration
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Will consider a Paralegal who has experience in the Estates and Trusts
If interested, please forward your resume in a Word document to us.
Due to the high volume of ad response, NO phone calls please.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period. Please send any and all referrals to email@example.com.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Estates and Trusts Director/Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly