Interim HR Generalist
Mackey & Guasco Staffing is searching for a Contract Interim HR Generalist to join our client, a well respected non-profit organization in Fairfield County. The Interim HR Generalist will be responsible for employee relations and coaching, assisting with open enrollment and benefit related tasks, HRIS report writing and reviewing of all payroll for accuracy. DOE: $35-55/hour with flexible hours.
- HRIS - Report Writing
- Administration of Wage and Salary Programs
- Light Employee Relations and Coaching
- Assist with benefit related tasks
- Review payroll notices and special request forms for accuracy and routing for approval
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Confident with coaching and guiding employees on management and recruiting related issues
- Role up your sleeves type of personality
- Available to commit to a 15 month assignment
If interested, please forward your resume in a Word document to us.
Due to the high volume of ad response, NO phone calls please.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Interim HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly