Big Data Architect - USA - Permanent
*Big Data Analytics Senior Architect - Permanent Position*
My client is looking for a Big Data Senior Architect to join their international company on a permanent, full time basis. You will be part of the Insights team which has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. My client continues to grow and need to add to their talented team with other, experienced, Big Data Analytics SME's.
Locations in USA NYC/Dallas and Chicago.
Skills and Experience (if you can demonstrate some or all of these characteristics then my client would really like to talk to you):
- Proven architecture experience in a delivery sense - you will be able to talk the TOGAF language
- Experience of leadership and leading people.
- Experience of engineering solutions to cope with Big (volume) and Fast (real/near Real Time) requirements
- Experience developing, interfacing or designing data centric applications.
- Experience of Middleware integration applications, either commercial (ie Mulesoft) or Open Source
- Experience of DevOps type operations - use of source control (GitHub, Stash), Build tools (Puppet, Jenkins, etc), continuous integration, test driven development
- Any Experience designing solutions with these technologies
- Hadoop ecosystem (Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM)
- Cloud such as AWS/Azure
In addition to the aforementioned skills, my client is looking for someone who has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients and come from a consulting background.
Overview of position:
Role - Big Data Senior Architect
Type - Permanent
Location - USA (travel may be required) NYC/Chicago and Dallas
MUST be able to work in one of the locations without the need for sponsorship or Visa
Package - High salary + lucrative benefits package.
Start date - ASAP
If this is interesting for you, please get back in touch with a copy of your CV so I can check analyse and decide if you are a suitable candidate.