Equity Research Associate - Multi-Industry, Industrials
What is the opportunity?
Equity Research Associate on the Multi-Industry team within the Industrials sector - responsible for fundamental analysis of companies and stocks within our coverage.
What will you do?
- Develop broad-based expertise across industrial subsectors
- Update company-specific financial models and project future earnings
- Determine fundamental valuation of companies and apply stock ratings
- Coordinate, generate, and maintain research reports, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Support and answer client queries as they relate to the sector
- Provide research support to lead analyst as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Business curriculum background, including MBA, CFA, CPA, or undergraduate degree with a focus on Business, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient accounting skills and valuation analysis
- Strong PC skills, specifically in Microsoft Office applications and sourcing data from the Internet and various publications
- NYSE Licensing, Series 7, 63, 86, 87
- Previous exposure to capital markets or experience within the Industrials
- Solid understanding of financial statements and stock markets
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and generate portfolio returns. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success for our clients.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: New York
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/30/2016
Req ID: 117629
Posting Notes: None