Human Resources Administrator
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs. A client of ours in the financial services/leasing industry based in Norwalk, CT is seeking a Payroll Administrator/HR Coordinator to add to their growing organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
This person will be responsible for providing information and administrative support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in administrative duties to support hiring processes.
- Coordinate and schedule on site interviews with hiring managers.
- Create and manage new hire folders and new hire packets.
- Create new hire and promotional announcements for HCA President.
- Update organizational chart and post on intranet.
- Work with IT to communicate staff changes.
- Maintain and update information on HR intranet page.
- Run Birthday and Service Anniversary reports and post on intranet.
- Communicate EAP materials to all employees.
- Work with Office Services to maintain materials needed in HR Department.
- Gather HR information for all quarterly meetings.
- Ensure I9 documents are filed and current.
- Maintain HR files and secondary files
- Participate in planning of Wellness activities and coordination of Lunch & Learns.
- Record data in spreadsheets for accurate tracking.
- Ensure updated employee information is entered into WorkDay.
- Update HR checklists and manuals to document any process changes.
- Create service award certificates.
- Maintain Peer award tracking and communication.
- Conduct yearly motor vehicle checks for employees who drive company cars.
- Employment verifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related area or 2 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Time Management
Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V