Welder for Garbage Containers and Trucks
The Welder performs repairs and fabrication to front load, rear load and roll-off garbage trucks. The candidate must have extensive experience with this type of work. We are looking for expert welders who can work independently to complete tasks assigned in a timely, professional manner.
• Performs welding repairs and fabrication on front, rear load, and roll-off trucks.
• Cuts, Bends, Welds steel and aluminum components.
• Fabricates steel components on truck bodies.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures and completes all paperwork required.
• Adheres Company and safety decals on containers.
• Extensive experience with front, rear load and roll off collection vehicles.
• Safe, professional environment
• Union benefits including insurance, severance, pension, paid time off
EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS ONLY: Please contact Joe at (914) 873-8233, fax (914) 698-0364