Forest City Realty Trust, LLC. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
We are searching for an experienced Leasing Consultant to work for an apartment community. In this role you will be responsible for working towards maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with prospective residents to determine their housing needs and eligibility
• Completing the applicant screening process
• Preparing leases and related documentation
• Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based property management software
• Maintaining current knowledge of marketing and leasing techniques, current rental rates and promotions of competitive properties, and company policies and applicable laws
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma/GED
• May required valid driver's license
• 1-2 years of leasing or sales experience
• Proficiency in MS Office; One-Site experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
Forest City Realty Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Realty Trust values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Drug Free Workplace