Live In Caregiver
Visiting Angels provides compassionate care for seniors so they can live safely, comfortably, and with dignity in their homes, while bringing peace of mind to the family members who love them.
Visiting Angels of Westchester is looking for experienced live-in caregivers to work throughout Westchester including Tarrytown, Mt. Kisco, Rye, and Scarsdale. You need to be compassionate, caring, trustworthy, reliable, and able to develop a relationship with those you care for.
Responsibilities may include light housekeeping, shopping, errands, meal preparation, and friendly companionship, and driving clients to the grocery store or appointments. You must have a driver's license and reliable car to provide assistance to the client.
- Two years’ experience as a caregiver
- Strong communication skills in English
- Licensed drivers with car
- Two professional references
- Legally eligible for employment in US
- TB screening - HHA, PCA certificate a plus
- Criminal background check and Drug screen will be done