Database Research Administrator
Overview: RM Friedland is looking for a talented and organized professional to act as our Database/Research Administrator. The Research Administrator’s primary role will be to manage and enhance a proprietary database that is maintained within the Apto platform of salesforce. This person must be detail oriented and easy to work with. Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform is also beneficial. This person must also be a fast learner and able to think analytically. As a real estate company, our database is one of the cornerstones of our business as it manages not only our thousands of contacts, but also our inventory of buildings and tenants in the territories that we cover. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interfacing with a diverse group of colleagues and vendors. The Database/Research Administrator will be working as part of a team of four in our marketing and research department and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Maintain data integrity and cleanse data
- Team with our Marketing Department to create market reports utilizing the information in the database.
- Input and approve leads & listings into database
- Create and measure response to all types of commercial and mixed use real estate promotional initiatives including newsletters and email blasts.
- Run property searches in costar and loopnet.
- Research to find contact information for various property owners and update database records.
- Research to find sales and or lease comparable data and input into database
- Take initiative to keep current with commercial real estate trends and technology.
- General Computer Proficiency in Microsoft (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Background in Real Estate
- Knowledge of Costar, Loopnet, Chainstore and other relevant commercial real estate sites.
- Proven research skills using telephone and web based resources
Full/Part Time: Full Time
About RM Friedland LLC:
RM Friedland LLC is a commercial real estate brokerage firm founded in 1970 serving the Tri-State Area with a particular focus on Westchester, the Bronx, Rockland, Putnam and Fairfield Counties. RM Friedland LLC relies on a team of talented, veteran brokers who represent all asset classes with a focus on industrial, retail and office. Its brokers are supported by a robust database and a capable staff that is dedicated to the success of each broker. RM Friedland LLC is located at 440 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison, New York and can be reached at (914) 968-8500 or by visiting http://www.rmfriedland.com .
Apply for Database Research Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly