- Composes, proofreads, and produces a wide variety of documents independently or in accordance with oral or written instruction requiring thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures; frequently confidential in nature.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Executive Team, including telephone, mail, and fax. Responsible for the dissemination of this information to the Executive Team and all applicable parties as appropriate.
- Maintain appointment calendar, coordinates the meetings and regularly communicates scheduling commitments and conflicts for the Executive Team.
- Make travel arrangements for the Executive Team Team members as appropriate.
- Collect and compile information pertaining to activities of the Executive Team; transmit orders and decisions of the Executive Team to the various organizational units.
- Coordinates the preparation of senior leadership level reports.
- Coordinate communications from the Executive Team to credit union staff; assist in maintaining contact and communications with individuals, groups and associations within the credit union and in the community.
- Communicate with media representatives, governmental agencies, community groups and others to exchange information, schedule meetings and coordinate activities; assist with public relations activities as requested.
- Receive and screen office visitors and answer telephone calls; take messages; provide information and answer questions where judgment, knowledge or interpretation of policies, procedures and laws are necessary; exercise discretion in public contacts.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of administrative records and files including materials of a confidential nature; maintain control files concerning matters in progress and expedite completion.
- Coordinates and arranges Executive Team attendance at Credit Union conferences held throughout the year. Ensures receipt of itineraries, airline tickets, hotel information, and travel advance checks in a timely fashion; obtains discounted rates and special fares whenever possible.
- Provides oversight and management of all legal and/or regulatory correspondence for the Executive Team.
- Generates, maintains, and manages centralized files of all Credit Union contracts, general and confidential files, and all permanent executive documents required for archiving as required by regulatory compliance.Responsible for Vendor Management process for organization, including tracking all contract start and expiration dates, required notification dates, obtaining all required due diligence documentation for each vendor, including completed annual vendor evaluations from each assigned manager. Maintain hard copy vendor files in central location. Administration of vendor portal, as applicable. Preparation of annual vendor report to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains all board policies and procedures to ensure they are updated in a timely and consistent manner; notify all credit union staff of updated policies.
- Responsible for coordination of external exams and audits, including scheduling and preparation and distribution of requested documentation.
- Analyzes all administrative support processes for efficiency and cost savings measures and recommendations for process improvements.
- Coordinates and arranges travel for other Credit Union employees, as requested.
- Project manager for administrative projects for organization including bulk mailings, large scanning projects, copying projects.
- Develops and maintains office supply budget. Orders and maintains inventory of all office supplies for the Organization
- Provide administrative support for the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee and other volunteers, as needed.
- Coordinates the preparation of Board level reports.
- Preparation of Annual Vendor Report to the Board of Directors.
- Oversees the administration of the board/committee packages.
- Notify Board/Committee members and others required to attend meetings; attend and take minutes of Board meetings, as needed.
- Reserves conference rooms for all Board/Committee Meetings. Maintains conference room set-up, organization and cleanliness. Coordinates refreshments for meeting attendees.
- Coordinates and arranges Board of Directors and volunteers at Credit Union conferences held throughout the year. Ensures receipt of itineraries, airline tickets, hotel information, and travel advance checks in a timely fashion; obtains discounted rates and special fares whenever possible.
- Assists with processing Expense Reports for Board/Committee members.
- Coordinates the overall administrative functions for Board and Senior Leadership Team meetings, including scheduling, notification, preparation of documents, verification of attendance, and notification of Chairperson of expected guests. Creates monthly calendar of Board/Committee meetings and forwards to appropriate personnel, Board, and Committee members. Compiles action items from Board and Senior Leadership Team meetings and provides data to President/CEO and senior leadership members for follow-up.
- Coordinates Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team Planning Session(s). Prepares reports, presentations, schedules, booklets, and other necessary correspondence. Books conference center and makes travel arrangements. Attends sessions, takes, transcribes, and distributes minutes and follow-up documentation.
- Provides oversight and management of all legal and/or regulatory correspondence for the Board of Directors and Committees.
- Initiates and manages the planning, including projecting of expenses, for various Credit Union Board and volunteer functions and events held during the year including the Annual Volunteer Holiday Party, Annual Member Meeting, and Planning Sessions.
- Generates, maintains, and manages minutes of Board of Director and Committee meetings, Credit Union Bylaws and Charter, and Credit Union Policy Book.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree and four to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced, environment.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and multitasking skills.
- Able to coordinate resources and generate results with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- High level of professionalism, including ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly