Part-Time Sr. Payroll Specialist
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 3 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth we are seeking a Part-Time Sr. Payroll Specialist to add to our team.
The resources we are seeking will assist in coordinating and processing payroll for clients located in Fairfield County.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience.
- Experience with ADP / Workforce Now.
- Experience handling a payroll for over 500+ employees.
- Implementation and project management experience.
- Excellent communication and Excel skills.
- Experience with multi-state payrolls and companies in the Financial Services industries a plus
- Attention to detail, demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects / payrolls at once, comfort with numbers, problem solving ability and the ability to operate in a highly confidential setting.
NOTE – All candidates are tested on their core skills as part of our pre-hire process.
This is a regular part-time staff position, out of our Norwalk office, with opportunity to work from home and work flexibility. As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, a 401k plan with match, company sponsored training, broad support, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment.
Interested candidates should send resumes via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V