Assistant Division Controller
Assist with the preparation, review and analysis of financial and operational reporting. Lead various aspects of accounting operations including Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Analysis. Responsible for various General Accounting and Cost Accounting functions in support of operating facilities. Leading and communicating with a diverse group, ensure a safe, quality work environment is maintained for all employees. Review and approve schedules and timecards, monitor processes, supplies and WIP.
- Assist with the management of the General Ledger, Financial Statement Reporting Process, and ensuring the integrity of M Cubed’s Financial Statements
- Assisting to ensure the Company's financial plans and policies are implemented and followed including financial planning (annual, strategic and quarterly)
- Monitor daily Accounting processes and practices, including supporting all auditing needs
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable positions
- Ensure SOX compliance by the Financial Accounting Department
Education: Bachelors degree required in either Accounting or Finance
- Ten plus years total related Financial Management experience including:
- Seven plus years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Five plus years general ledger accounting experience
- Experience working with multiple site operations and consolidations of multiple legal entities
- Five plus years in financial planning and budgeting preferred
M Cubed Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Resumes will not be considered if salary requirements are not included.
No recruiters please!