Account Operations Coordinator
Innovative audio technology manufacturing company has an immediate opening for an Account Operations Coordinator. The person in this position will provide support for all functions of the sales cycle and act as a contact for the outside sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process incoming purchase orders by reviewing pricing, inventory, forecast and ship dates for assigned accounts.
• Responsible for key internal control functions promoting accountability across multiple departments.
• Review open order, sales & inventory reports and work with Operations and sales representatives to fill orders and advise customers accordingly.
• Ensure lifecycle from receipt to delivery of all Purchase Orders is completed.
• Collaborate with sales in order to follow product allocations.
• Track deliveries and investigate and resolve any issues.
• Develop and assist with implementation of processes for efficient improvements.
• Prepares daily, weekly and monthly customer order reports for Operations, Finance and Sales Departments.
• Participate in New product launches ensuring all customers receive product on time.
• Review purchase orders to ensure customers adhere to policy; make appropriate departments aware of any discrepancies and address accordingly.
• Ensure orders are fulfilled to meet the requirements in customer routing guidelines.
• Research customer chargebacks and supply finance with documents to dispute.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline.
• 1 to 3 years of work experience preferred.
• Prior experience with SAGE a plus.
• Prior experience with EDI a plus.
• Experience in retail and distributor account support preferred.
• Experience with Large Retailers a plus.
• Detail oriented and possess ability to apply critical thinking.
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation) at all levels of the organization.
• Strong skills in MS Office, particularly Excel. Ability to create and work with spreadsheets is a must.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to multi task in fast paced environment.
• Must thrive in fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Responsive to customer and business requests.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize data.
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available