Assistant Manager, Customer Service Operations - Direct Wines- Norwalk, CT
We’re OperationsInc, a human resources consulting firm located in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, Direct Wines, Inc. a direct Marketing Company that works with licensed wine retailers throughout the U.S, is seeking an Assistant Manager, Customer Service Operations for their dynamic organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate
This role supports Customer Service Operations. The main responsibilities of this role are to support daily operations for the outsourced Customer Service function through management, training and problem solving. This role is responsible for ensuring all operating materials are effective to support the Customer Service function. Reports directly to Customer Service Director.
Duties & Responsibilities, included, but not limited to:
- Managing Customer Service Processes and Administrative teams
- Day-to-day management of remote resources
- Headcount management to cover forecasted demand
- Documenting and briefing instructions
- Escalations and problem solving
- Capacity planning and productivity management
- Generate and analyze reports to ensure processes function correctly and are efficient
- Participate in budget preparation
- Monitoring budget vs. actual spend
- Identify areas for improvement and cost saving
- Analyzing productivity data and providing initiatives for improvement
- Manage Customer Service Partner and DW team Quality Calibrations
- Administrative duties
- Develop, maintain, and implement all Customer Service training materials.
- Lead all New-Hire Training material development and maintenance, collaborating with partner Training Manager
- Administrative, Payment & Mail Order materials developed and maintained
- Quarterly reviews of all training materials to ensure most effective processes are established
- System super-user for Microsoft AX, Eptica and Grapevine:
- Working with Customer Service IT resources to implement all system developments, fixes/enhancements and upgrades
- Coordinating internal and CS partner UAT testing
- Customer Service weekly IT reporting
- System issue problem solving
- Identifying opportunities for system enhancements and develop business requirements as needed
- Service Levels/KPI’s in Customer Service Operational areas:
- Track, analyze, and help develop key delivery performance reports
- Working alongside Logistics team to support Clean Customer Addresses
- Database management – correct addresses
- Address finder software usage
- Carrier address correction
- Implement reporting around customer addresses to drive efficiencies in returns
- Carrier Liaison:
- With a Customer Service focus, liaise with carriers on day to day processes, efficiencies and problem solving to support the Delivery Management Team and internal projects.
- Report to organization updates, quality and business service level achievement.
- Perform on-site audits and determine enhancements in productivity and service levels.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Supply Chain and Contact Center.
- Possess outstanding analytical skills. Able to evaluate and synthesize data.
- Strong aptitude for process thinking, data research and data analysis.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Proficiency in Excel a must.
- Domestic Travel 15%
Qualified candidates can respond to this ad via this service. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ---Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V