Jr. Information Technology Network Engineer
Looking for Jr. IT person to join our team of Network Engineers in our Danbury, CT office. We service the Tri-State area. Must have own car for reliable transportation. Send Resume with salary requirements to: staffing at vectro-networks.com. IMMEDIATE POSITION
2012 MS Server
Web site programming a plus
Coding a plus
Willing to learn specialty software
- Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
- Assists in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
- Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment
- Creates network and email accounts for new users.
- Sets up computers for new users and ensures delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
Help Desk Administration
- Helps answer all trouble calls/emails
- Interacts with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicates with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
- Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Values internal clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Establishes effective working relationship with internal clients.
- Uses good judgment in what and how to communicate with internal clients.