Quinnipiac Poll - Interviewer
The Quinnipiac University Poll is a nationally known polling organization that conducts public opinion telephone surveys on various issues in the news (i.e., political races, public policy, etc.)
We are currently seeking dependable, articulate, and flexible individuals to conduct on-site telephone interviews. This is a part-time position that is non-benefits eligible and requires both daytime and evening hours and possible weekend hours.
About Quinnipiac University:
Quinnipiac is a thriving private university in Connecticut located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 6,700 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students in 58 undergraduate and more than 20 graduate programs of study in its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine, Nursing and the College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” The Chronicle of Higher Education has named Quinnipiac among the “Great Colleges to Work For.” For more information, please visit www.quinnipiac.edu
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word required.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be flexible in hours and availability.
- Be reliable, punctual, and dependable.
- Training will be provided.
Conditions of Employment:
It is our policy that employees of the Quinnipiac University Poll may not be actively participating in any of the following activities:
- In any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
- In any attempt to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying) either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
- Performing any services for a media outlet (such as an internet news company, newspaper, radio station) either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
These policies ensure that all surveys are done accurately and without bias.
Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and should include a resume and must include a cover letter describing your interest in the position, and explaining how your background and experience qualify you for this position.
A cover letter may substitute if you do not have a resume.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity throughout the university community and we welcome candidates who would enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer