We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,500 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
A client of ours in the Manufacturing Industry, Dicar, with offices and manufacturing facilities in Pine Brook, NJ is seeking Production Workers to add to their growing organization.
- Great opportunity to learn all facets of the manufacturing environment!
- Flexible schedule based on your schedule!
- Excellent benefits!
This is an entry level role with growth opportunities into a variety of different areas including Quality, Plant Administration or ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
The Production Worker will be responsible to set up and operate grinding machines to trim and grind parts to specifications by performing the following duties:
- Sets up grinding machine as per tables and charts.
- Removes parts from storage and prepares them for finishing.
- Secures parts in tooling, checking for fit.
- Verifies dimensions of finished workpiece for conformance to specifications.
- Records specific dimensions, noting any anomalies, and notifying supervisor of recurring defects.
- Sequences jobs as per schedule.
- Post-cleans finished parts, hangs and dries.
- Ensures finished part is identified properly.
- Keeps machine and work area clean.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to accurately measure by using calipers, dial indicator, and Pi tape.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Qualified candidates can send their resume via this service.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V