Since its establishment in 1991, Chimney Corners has serviced over 20,000 homes in the Southwestern Connecticut area. It has always been our mission to provide superior customer service, repairs, and products.
A great majority of our business comes from repeat customers and customer referrals. People recommend us to their friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. Our customers trust us with their homes and their families’ safety. And we hold that trust in the highest regard.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to assist with day to day office duties and assisting customers.
- Answering phones and assisting clients
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Entering and updating client database
- Typing quotes and following up with clients
- Organizing field worker schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Strong written and communication skills
- Upbeat and flexible personality
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Technical aptitude is also helpful
This is a long term position with the potential to help manage the company in the future.
There is some flexibility with work schedule hours. However, longer hours are required in the last months of the year as it is our busy season.
$40-50K base + paid o/t + bonus potential + benefits after the first year is completed.
Please send resume as Word Doc only.
Note: this is not a bookkeeper position.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly