Sales Channel Support Coordinator
Waterworks - inspiring great designs, and great people.
Join Waterworks in the exciting and dynamic role of Channel Support Coordinator. The Channel Support Coordinator assists with the communication flow and supports daily operations for all business channels with a special focus on Waterworks’ international business. This role partners with the sales channels and cross functional teams to provide question resolution, problem solve, and improve processes. Additionally, the Channel Support Coordinator will drive strategic partnership, direction, and project management as it relates to systems and workflows in order to profitably execute business strategies & key company initiatives. The right candidate will exercise strong informal leadership and project management skills and will be expected to support and execute a set of priorities and measures to strengthen the operational foundation of all business channels.
True to Waterworks roots, we value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products while providing superior customer service. We offer our associates training on all three brands under the Waterworks umbrella, career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
- Support the strategic planning, direction and project management of key initiatives for the sales channels through cross-functional collaboration
- Analyze complex business problems and partner cross-functionally to generate solutions
- Support the design and documentation of new operating models / processes, including clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Identifying gaps in process and creating/implementing SOPs where needed
- Respond in a timely manner to all channel support inquiries from the business channels via phone or email
- Assist with Project Management of new International Boutique Partner openings, location expansions and upgrades as projects move through planning, design and production
- Share best practices from US Showrooms and Boutique Partners with International Teams
- Work closely with technology and systems to create consistent processes across all business channels
- Point person for all international showroom channel support needs
- Other accountabilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in international operations required, with global supply chain distribution and logistics knowledge preferred
- Ability to influence and build relationships with cross functional teams and across all levels of management
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Exceptional problem solving, creativity, and vision to utilize technology to drive productivity and process improvement
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proven ability to proactively look and think ahead, going beyond obvious project needs, to deliver on project objectives and create value for the company and internal customers
- Project management skills required, PMP certification a plus
- Familiarity with complex international laws and regulations
- Strong trouble shooting and conflict resolution skills
- Technology savvy including superior knowledge of MS Office Suite; JD Edwards a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated with strong work ethic with flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Flexibility with work schedule, 7:00am start preferred