Workforce Analytics Associate
Mackey & Guasco Staffing is looking for a Workforce Analytics Associate to join our client, financial services organization, in Greenwich, CT. The HR Analytics Associate will be responsible for designing and generating human resource metrics and reporting. New and exciting role! DOE: $150-175K base salary + bonus + comprehensive benefits --- effective day one + multiple amenities.
- Design and generate human resource/workforce metrics and reporting
- Create, maintain and ensure accurate HR data, metrics and reports
- Leverage data to generate management insights
- Use data, research and analytics to support, build and evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 12+ years of analytics experience
- Able to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Advanced Excel skills needed
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Knowledge of data sources, tools and statistical principals and methodologies
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
If interested, please forward your resume in a Word document to us.
Due to the high volume of ad response, NO phone calls please.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period. Please send any and all referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Workforce Analytics Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly