People Analytics Professional
Mackey & Guasco Staffing is searching for a People Analytics Professional to join our client, a financial services organization, in Greenwich, CT. The People Analytics Professional will be responsible for generating HR metric reports that tell a story. This is a new and exciting role! DOE: $200-250K total comp (base + bonus) + comprehensive benefits --- effective day one + multiple amenities.
- Develop and implement vision for the company’s HR analytics
- Build HR analytics function from the ground up to drive efficiencies with workforce planning, learning and development, performance management and talent acquisition
- Create and generate human resources/workforce metrics and reporting
- Leverage data to generate management insights
- Use data, research and analytics to support, build and evaluate the effectiveness of HR programs
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree a must; Master’s Degree preferred
- 12+ years of people analytics experience
- Able to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Advanced Excel skills needed
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Knowledge of data sources, tools and statistical principals and methodologies
- Deep interest and aptitude for data, metrics, analysis and trends
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.