Our client is seeking an Admin for the trading department. Someone who is motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word, along with a general comfort level with learning and using new software tools
- Prior administrative experience
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks without sacrificing quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions within a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines and a willingness to elevate when tasks are at risk of failure or cannot be completed in a timely manner
- BA Degree required
- Proactively managing and maintaining Outlook calendar for Manager including questioning attendance requests; executing on heavy scheduling demands from internal and external parties; communicating with meeting attendees regarding scheduling delays and changes
- Being pro-active in identifying areas in which he/she can leverage responsibilities for the Manager
- Acting as a liaison between the departments
- Developing an understanding of the Manager’s responsibilities in order to proactively coordinate activities and priorities.
- Assisting in preparing for meetings and events; this involves coordinating meeting logistics, liaising between conference room coordinators to book meeting conference rooms, arranging food/refreshments, and ensuring production of appropriate materials (this includes Department meetings, Management meetings, and interviews)
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly