Sr. Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Associate is a critical role in the Executive Finance department. This FP&A Associate has responsibilities that exceed basic budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. In a family office environment, s/he is going to be the front line of defense in ensuring that the financial resources of the company are forecasted to a tee and allocated accordingly. Doing this excellently requires an extraordinary person – someone who is both gifted with numbers and also capable of paramount courage and integrity. This person needs to call it like s/he sees it, hold others accountable, and prioritize the goal of excellent financial management above all else.
- 10+ years of business experience in finance-related role
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a strong academic track record (preferred)
- Ability to identify and elucidate patterns and/or anomalies in financial data
- Computer savvy with clear demonstration of advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA, macros, pivot tables); familiarity with planning and/or reporting software is a plus
- Prior experience in a family office environment is welcome but not required
Our client does not provide immigration sponsorship.