Sr. Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Associate is a critical role in the Executive Finance department. This FP&A Associate has responsibilities that exceed basic budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. In a family office environment, s/he is going to be the front line of defense in ensuring that the financial resources of the company are forecasted to a tee and allocated accordingly. Doing this excellently requires an extraordinary person – someone who is both gifted with numbers and also capable of paramount courage and integrity. This person needs to call it like s/he sees it, hold others accountable, and prioritize the goal of excellent financial management above all else.
- 10+ years of business experience in finance-related role
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a strong academic track record (preferred)
- Ability to identify and elucidate patterns and/or anomalies in financial data
- Computer savvy with clear demonstration of advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA, macros, pivot tables); familiarity with planning and/or reporting software is a plus
- Prior experience in a family office environment is welcome but not required
Our client does not provide immigration sponsorship.
Apply for Sr. Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly