Business Development Assistant
Business Development Assistant
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The firm’s “people-first” culture, built on teamwork and meritocracy, empowers our professionals to support each other in their career development in an environment of continual growth and learning. These values enable us to become trusted advisors delivering value to our clients, and ensuring the best possible client outcomes.
The Business Development Assistant works closely with the AGI Business Development team to develop contact lists using social media, corporate websites and financials and various other means of research. This role is responsible for creating, editing and maintaining contacts in our CRM using Salesforce.com and providing telephone and email outreach and support for business development initiatives.
For more information about Alexander Group, visit our website: http://www.alexandergroup.com/company/careers
- List development and contact database management
- Research using social media, corporate websites, and financials, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing leaders to populate the contact data base (SFDCSalesforce.com)
- Telephone outreach to verify contact information
- Assist business development leaders in creating targeted contact lists for specific campaigns
- Email outreach and tracking activity in SFDC
- Follow up to all outreach via email and/or telephone, as appropriate
- Assist with online survey outreach and tracking
- Identify potential survey participants
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic achievement
- Coursework in business administration or marketing is a strong plus
- Strong desire and willingness to engage with clients via telephone outreach
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other contact management programs, a plus
- Moderate Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Adept at using social media
- Detail oriented
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required. Local candidates preferred. There is no relocation allowance for this role.
Apply Online: http://www.alexandergroup.com/company/careers