Associate Project Manager
A leading Market Research firm specializing in multicultural research and research for the media industry, is searching for an Project Manager. Small, fast-paced, friendly office environment.
The Manager will be involved in managing research projects from inception to delivery. Will work on both quantitative (70%) and qualitative research (30%), This includes: questionnaire design, data collection and review; designing and delivering survey results; coordinating deliverables; ensuring consultative client communications and managing client expectations; and preparing reports and presentations. Will work on several projects at a time, in a variety of research study areas.
- BA/BS Degree (in social sciences or quantitative; economics, computer science, etc. a Plus)
- 2+ years of experience in market research (ideally both quantitative and qualitative)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to recognize key trends and insights and deliver a story from the data
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and deliver against multiple deadlines
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent writing skills
- High-level proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- A passion for the media or technology industries and an upbeat, positive attitude
SPANISH SPEAKING A HUGE PLUS
Please understand due to the high volume of responses we can only contact those most qualified for the position.
Thank you for applying and we will be happy to contact you if any other appropriate jobs become available
Apply for Associate Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly