2 days left
- Job Board
Priceline.com is looking for an Analyst to join its Search Engine Marketing & Analytics team. This role will give you an opportunity to use data to come to actionable conclusions in order to drive the results of the best-known travel brand for deals – Priceline.com. Through the use of paid search marketing/pay per click (PPC) advertising, you will drive company growth through the analysis, implementation, and execution of our paid search strategy.
The SEM team is collaborative and innovative. In this team, we use data to drive decisions using cutting-edge tools and techniques, which you will help shape. In addition to learning the ins and outs of creating and optimizing SEM campaigns, the Analyst will be a vital part of the team, driving strategic decisions through the use of large data.
The Analyst will use custom in-house tools that not found anywhere else – and help develop them further. He or she will have the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques, making a genuine impact to the company’s ability to leverage data. He or she will have regular interaction senior management, the director of SEM, the SVP of marketing, and the COO.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Enjoy using data to come to actionable conclusions.
- Be a strong communicator – written and verbal.
- Be a team player.
- Be well-organized – there’s a lot to keep straight!
- Be enthusiastic.
- Be technologically inclined.
- Be creative – we encourage out of the box thinking!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration of search marketing/PPC advertising
- Bid analysis and management
- Campaign and ad copy creation
- Bid-multiplier management
- Identify & develop new opportunities
- Be a thinker and a doer (not just one or the other)
- Understand how PPC works with major search engines
- 1-3 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, finance or related field
- Strong Excel skills. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Quantitative/analytical experience.